This is the perfect tool for checking the temperature of you baking surface. Just point, shoot, and infrared technology returns the temperature of the spot you hit. Most models max out at around 700 F, but this one registers temperatures over 1000 F so you can use it with your high-temp oven!
- BETTER ACCURACY: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1, meaning the laser grip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR thermometers;
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 1022℉/ -50℃ to 550℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/ ℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points. Use it when you are cooking, grilling, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks.
- NOTE: The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE compliant; Class 2 laser, optical power 0. 5-0. 9Mw
- NOTE: For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14. 17 inches (36cm). Material Type: Plastic