This puts all other countertop pizza ovens to shame. It can handle any pizza style from NY style to Chicago deep dish to Neapolitan and everywhere in between. The innovative Element IQ® system reaches temperatures of up to 750°F and maintains an ideal baking environment, turning out pies with the signature char and leopard spotting on the crust, plus the perfect top melt.
- Compact countertop oven can reach 750°F and cook an authentic wood-fired-style pizza in just 2 minutes
- Removable natural corderiete stone deck is heated quickly and evenly to maintain the correct temperature, providing the right amount of char for a classic wood-fired finish
- Interior accommodates a 12" pizza
- Replicates three types of heat generated by a brick oven – conductive heat for base char control, radiant heat for leopard-spotted crust and convective heat for perfectly baked toppings
- Manual mode allows you to individually control deck and top temperatures and select which heating elements are in use
- Double-pane heat-resistant front window and multi-insulation surrounding heat chamber ensures the extreme temperatures remain inside the oven cavity while keeping the outside surfaces as cool as possible
- Features settings for a variety of different pizza styles, including frozen, pan, New York, thin and crispy and wood-fired
- Element IQ® system creates smart heating and steers power where it is needed for the ideal baking environment
- Includes a stainless-steel pizza peel and a carbon-steel pan with removable handle
- Two-year limited warranty
- Ships directly from Breville
- Model #BPZ800BSS
- 18 1/2" x 18 1/4" x 10 3/4" high
- 37 lb. 7.5 oz
- 1800W/120V, plugs right into a standard U.S. wall outlet
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China
- Pizza stone: To avoid damage, wipe surface with a soft, damp sponge after each use. If more thorough cleaning is required, remove stone with extreme care, then clean top with firm sponge and warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly; never soak stone or place in dishwasher. Unplug oven before reinstalling the cleaned stone.
- Pizza peel: Dishwasher-safe. Avoid abrasive cleaners and metal scouring pads, as they may damage the surface.
- Pizza pan: Requires initial seasoning. Follow instructions included with the oven before first use.
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED! UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
If within 30 days you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check from Breville (may take 14 business days from time of request).