The Bella portable wood fired pizza ovens are stainless steel pizza ovens manufactured in the United States by Forno Bravo in Colorado Springs, CO. These fully assembled outdoor pizza ovens are lightweight, portable, and can be set up in less than an hour.
Bella ovens are available as portable pizza oven carts, can be installed on a countertop, or used in mobile pizza oven trailers making them ideal for any outdoor kitchen. More affordable and flexible than traditional refractory or brick ovens, these lightweight portable wood fired pizza ovens are easily installed, do not require curing, and can be taken on a family vacation.
These wonderful stainless steel pizza ovens heat up remarkably quick (15-30 minutes) and use less wood on average than a traditional brick oven. Best of all, you are going to love making Pizza Napoletana and hearth bread in these portable ovens.
These lightweight pizza ovens are made from 304 stainless steel and can be taken with you on vacation. Less expensive and more portable than refractory ovens available in 28”, 32”. 36” and 40” cooking surfaces.
- Four sizes start at $2095
- 1 to 6 Pizzas; Max 70/ hour
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Portable Outdoor Pizza Ovens
- Steel Portable Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Four sizes: 28″x24″, 32″x24″, 36″x26″, and 40″x28″ cooking floors; all with stainless steel landings;
- You can bake 2 to 5 pizzas at a time, or 30 to 100 pizzas per hour;
- Outdoor use only, but can be installed under a patio cover with a UL103HT (double wall) chimney;
- Portable wood fired pizza ovens, no gas or charcoal;
- Easy delivery using a lift gate — no forklift required.
Bella Portable Wood Fired Pizza Oven Includes:
- Stainless steel pizza ovens dome core with a durable red or black powder coated wrap;
- Stainless steel cart or countertop models;
- Stainless steel stove pipe with flue;
- Stainless steel door;
- High grade ceramic cooking floor;
- Starter tool kit with gloves, stainless steel pizza peel, and wooden pizza peel.
Bella Core Technologies:
- Solid weld dome construction which reduces the heat distortion and warping common in cheaper, bolt-together designs;
- 304 stainless steel material on all oven dome, landing, cart, and flue parts, allowing your oven to last for years in the wettest of climates;
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each of our stainless steel pizza ovens include a minimum of 2” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of ceramic board floor insulation;
- High-grade ceramic floor designed specifically for this type of oven. Unlike firebrick baking stones, which require a brick oven dome with more thermal mass, these floors heat up faster, have a quick recovery time, and allow you to bake pizzas faster than competitor steel ovens;
- Powder coated enclosure with a hammer tone finish, more rugged than cheaper imports with high-gloss finishes that wear in the sun.